Fair Use Policy
It is important to Spectreum Ltd that all eligible Spectreum Ltd customers are able to access our products and services. For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to all of our products and services.
Please ensure you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which is important part of our Quotation, Project Estimates, Monthly Payment Terms and Conditions and Other Payments Terms and Conditions.
For General Maintenance Services
- All of the Maintenance Services are subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- Your use of the Services must be fair, reasonable and not excessive, as reasonably determined by us by reference to average and/or estimated typical customer usage of the Services. We will consider your usage to be excessive and unreasonable where it materially exceeds the average and/or estimated use patterns over any day, week or month (or other period of time as determined by us) (Excessive Usage).
- Where we offer any included Services under a Plan or other Service (such as monthly backup, webmaster, system crashes, general and technical assistance), such use is offered for your individual or business use and benefit only. In no case we will be held liable for any damages that may happen to you or your business and considered an unfair way and any such use of the Services by you is a breach of this Agreement.
- If in our reasonable opinion we consider your usage to be unfair, unreasonable and/or Excessive Usage we may contact you and advise that your use is in breach of our Fair Use Policy and request that you change your use of the Services to bring it within our Fair Use Policy.
- We may charge you at our discretion for Excessive Usage, which if we do so will be at our standard rates.
- If you fail to change your use of the Services having been requested to do so by us we may, without further notice, suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw in full or part your access to the Services.
For Quotations and Project Estimates
Every web development project and IT project is different from other. So, it is hard to accurately estimate the project at the beginning and to give fixed quotation. However, we promise to stay honest and true to our committments with customer. We will always strive for fair consensus with our customers. Our Fair use policy for web development and IT projects is as follows (but not limited to) :
- This fair use policy applies to all of the project estimates and quotations.
- The initial project estimates and quotation may change based on how project evolves and requirements change. When this happens, we will formally notify our customers about the changes in project cost and completion time. The customer will be given fair amount of time to think on this changes and reply.
- If a customer decides to put project on hold or cancel the project then not all of the money will be refunded. The amount of refund will be decided by us based on the technical efforts put in by our developers and amount of work completed till then. Also, the customer must pay the overdue amount, if not paid already.